- PRIVE may collect and store your personal information, including but not limited to name, address, email, and/or phone number, as well as any data you provide (“Personal Information”) online or when registering on the PRIVE Site and Applications. By providing Personal Informastion, you agree to authorize PRIVE to access, store, distribute, and use Personal Information for PRIVE’s purposes.
- PRIVE may hand over Personal Information you provided to affiliated parties as well as other parties who cooperate with PRIVE, including (i) when required for the purpose of compliance with laws, regulations, court orders, (ii) upon request of the government, regulations or law enforcement agencies (iii) for investigation and assistance in preventing security threats, fraud, or other malicious activites, (iv) to enforce/protect PRIVE or its affiliated companies’ rights and property or (v) to protect the rights or personal safety of PRIVE employees and third parties.
- You may update/ add your Personal Information by logging into the PRIVE Site and Applications
- PRIVE will make reasonable efforts to securely manage your Personal Information
- To comply with laws and regulations, PRIVE will continuously strive to enhance and take action to protect Personal Information
- If you are under 18, you must obtain the consent of your parents or guardians before submitting your Personal Information
- Links to Non-PRIVE Sites
- This Website and Applications provide links to third-party websites with privacy practices that may differ from PRIVE’s privacy.
- Sites and Applications may provide social media features allowing sharing information and interacting with PRIVE using your social media accounts.
- PRIVE explicitly disclaims, to the extent permitted by law, any responsibility for the security or privacy contained in or operated by third-party websites and social media
- Changes to Privacy Statements
We reserve the rights to make changes to the privacy statement at any time without prior notice.